Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer + Jason June 5 Wedding

What’s the coincidence is it to photograph a wedding during the Summer and a bride with the name of “Summer”? Yeah…that’s what I thought. This past weekend Summer and Jason devoted their lives to each other in front of a select few friends and family. Both were a referral from the bride’s sister, who knows the Lindsey, the bride who I will be photographing this coming weekend. Moving on past the linage, Summer and Jason’s wedding theme was centered around butterflies. The moment Summer arrived at the bridal cabin and stepped out of the car, I knew I was in store for a fun and spunky wedding just because she was wearing bright blue sling-back stilettos.

Wedding / Reception location: Powell Gardens





























Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are three things from a wedding that should last forever... your marriage, your rings, and your memories. The last is where your photos come in. I didn't wants pictures. I wanted creativity. I wanted talent. I wanted amazing works of art! And, thats exactly what I got from Sam Jordan from Royal Photography. I checked other people before finding him. I did find one lady who did good work but something was missing, so I kept looking. The second we meet Sam, I realized what it was that was missing from the other person.... passion. We hired him on the spot and paid in full! Best choice we made. While we got our photos taken he was exciting, fun, and you could tell he didnt want to be doing anything else besides making beautiful memories for us. We were so impressed with him (before we ever saw a single image). A couple days later we got to see our images. I cried after seeing just three. They are amazing, breathtaking... There is NO DOUBT that Samuel knows how to work a camera, use interesting textures and colors, set up creative imagery, and bring out the beauty. I could go on forever but believe me, HIRE this man and you will be blown away at what you see. Best decision I made, other than marrying my husband :)
A million thank you's,

The New Mrs. McGoff