Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy Weekend

This will be a short posting but just wanted to talk about some things that happened this week.

Some of you probably got a chance to view the video documentary - taped by our good friends, Bluvision Wedding Films - if you haven't, scroll down to the next posting and catch a glimpse of us working and learn a little about our philosophy. Thank you again Antisha for doing such a wonderful job.

I received a comment from our June 5 bride/groom (Summer and Jason) at Powell Gardens. Words carry so much power and you can feel the emotion in Summer's comments below. Summer...you have no idea how your thoughts enlightened my week and yet gives me strength to press forward. Thank you Summer and Jason!

There are three things from a wedding that should last forever... your marriage, your rings, and your memories. The last is where your photos come in. I didn't wants pictures. I wanted creativity. I wanted talent. I wanted amazing works of art! And, that's exactly what I got from Sam Jordan from Royal Photography. I checked other people before finding him. I did find one lady who did good work but something was missing, so I kept looking. The second we meet Sam, I realized what it was that was missing from the other person.... passion. We hired him on the spot and paid in full! Best choice we made. While we got our photos taken he was exciting, fun, and you could tell he didn't want to be doing anything else besides making beautiful memories for us. We were so impressed with him (before we ever saw a single image). A couple days later we got to see our images. I cried after seeing just three. They are amazing, breathtaking... There is NO DOUBT that Samuel knows how to work a camera, use interesting textures and colors, set up creative imagery, and bring out the beauty. I could go on forever but believe me, HIRE this man and you will be blown away at what you see. Best decision I made, other than marrying my husband :)
A million thank you's,

The New Mrs. McGoff
______

Saturday, we photographed an absolutely beautiful and FUN wedding at Longview Mansion. This was going to be an outdoor wedding and we all know that we had our fair share of rain. However, God was gracious enough to hold back the rain and allowed the sun to come out and shine on Lindsey and Jordan's wedding.

Sunday, we photographed another beautiful wedding at The Simpson House. This too was another rainy day BUT God saw fit to keep his promise and allowed the sun to shine through.

Boy am I physically exhausted! The sun and heat have beat me down. Now, the dedicated post-processing begins on thousands of images. My work is cut out for me. Stay tuned for the photos.

Till next time,

- Sam ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: