Thursday, June 24, 2010

DeWayne Woods CD Release Concert

Every living soul has a testimony(s) in their life that should be shared. DeWayne Woods, gospel singer and a native of Kansas City, MO held his sophomore CD release concert Tuesday night at Concord Fortress of Hope. His new CD is called "My Life's Lyric". Listening to the words of his music during the concert, made me go out and purchase his CD. After the concert, DeWayne autographed CD's to all the attendees.

The photos that are shown below are emotional expressions of DeWayne during his concert.

Concord Fortress of Hope, pastor, Rev. Ronald Lindsay; KPRT radio personality, Debbie Dee; and Zion Grove Baptist Church, pastor, Rev. Michael Brooks



DeWayne Woods and Rev. Ronald Lindsay
DeWayne Woods, Khisha and Deacon Brandon Moore









Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Sam - you have outdone yourself again! These pictures are very insperational, even though I was not able to attend. I can feel the the spirit through your photos :)

Stay blessed in what you do!

Sheila

Debbie Dee said...

OMG!! You did a great job at capturing the moment. I feel like I am reliving the concert all over again.