Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Andre + Yolanda's Wedding at Tiffany Greens Country Club


A couple of weekends ago my cousin Yalonda married her prince charming at the lavish golf course of Tiffany Greens. Anyone who knows my cousin, knows she is a perfectionist and believes in making a statement in anything she does. Her wedding wasn't anything less than that. I'm not sure if this was planned but their wedding took place at Tiffany Greens and their last name is 'Green'. That's cute.

Other than me being the photographer, my son, Andrew, participated in his first wedding - he was the ring bearer. His younger sister, lil Miss Sydney, couldn't sit still knowing her big brother was in a tuxedo walking down the aisle. All night she bugged me about taking her picture...yeah, what am I going to do with her. Somebody else needs to get married soon so she can her chance to be in a wedding.

Every couple has a story to tell that carries sentimental meaning. From what I've been told, after Andre met Yalonda his life was turned upside down - for the good. He is a passionate and frugal man who denies himself but will do anything to make his future bride and family happy. The love and sacrifices that both have made to be with each other will carry them to the highest levels. What's coincidental about the golf course is their last name, 'Green' has the golf course.

I even re-acquainted myself with a old high-school friend of mine who I haven't seen since 1988. It was good to see you Rachelle. I'm proud of you!

A few of my favorite images are posted.

Location: Tiffany Greens Country Club
Hair: Upper Echelon Salon
Cake: Baked Expressions
















 




























Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Duana Elisha Benn said...

you guys looked great and looked like you had a good time I wish you the best and if you dont mind can I share this on my page?

Sally Fay Ousley Wardell said...

Beautiful bride

Yalonda Bonner-Green said...

WOW!!!!

Tiffany Coppage said...

Been waiting for these! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Samuel you did a hell of a job. You and your crew. Hell of a job Cuzzin

Chalya (Creole) said...

Yolanda!!! You and your hubby look fabulous! Congratulations!

Chalya (Creole) said...

Yolanda!!!! You and hubby look fabulous! Your photographer (cousin) did a wonderful Job!!!!

Chalya said...

Yolanda!!!! You and hubby look fabulous! Your photographer (cousin) did a wonderful Job!!!!

Chalya said...

Yolanda!!! You and your hubby look fabulous! Congratulations!

Joycelyn Sanders-Kelly said...

Love it! Simply Beautiful ceremony....Simply GORGEOUS photo!!