Sunday, September 30, 2012

Incredible and Spooky Moon | Sunday, September 30, 2012



I'm not sure if any one else saw this but on my way home late Saturday night/early Sunday morning, the moon here in Kansas City projected a weird glow but eclipse look. You could see the moon vividly along with a perfectly large cloudy ring on the outside as well. One might think it looks like some sort of a reverse eclipse or a spooky portal. You be the judge.

And you might be thinking this may have been some sort of a lens flare...WRONG! My eyes were not deceiving me either.

I'm not sure how many folk could see this in the KC area but it freaked me out. This image was taken right above my house in Lee's Summit, MO.

Image details:
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 15mm 2.8 Fish Eye lens
ISO 100, f18, 30" sec

Until next time, goodnight.

Sam ◦
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Beth Rutherford Adams said...

You should send in your pictures - they're better than the ones posted!

Samuel Jordon II said...

Thanks Beth Rutherford Adams. I posted two of the pics on U-Local but they didn't show any of them :(