Sunday, September 30, 2012

COMING SOON: 'Princess' Addison Tiffany | Three Generations of Love | A Celebration of The Birth of Their First Born


My good friends Torrance and Callie asked me to come out to their home and document part of history and a new beginning in their home. Both celebrated the birth of their first child, Addison Tiffany, mid August of this year. (Strong Leo's such as myself - LOL - just had to throw that in their). What made this session special is because Callie's mother has been in town to embrace her second grandchild and naturally spoil her. I love both Torrance and Callie and wish them nothing but an abundance of love and blessings from God. Some of you may remember I was a groomsmen in their wedding two years ago. I have no doubt lil Miss Addison will be spoiled to no end.

These are a few of my favorite...more to come soon.




Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Renea Feagin said...

That baby is adorable! Went to the blog... beautiful pictures!

Joanne Flanigan said...

Gorgeous!

Shannon Outlaw-Kimsey said...

"WOW!!! Callie, you look fabulous, as does your mother! Addison is beautiful!"

Pauline Blair said...

That photo portrays strength and love! Beautiful picture!

Casey Carrigan said...

Love!!!!