Monday, January 14, 2013

Delta Sigma Theta Burning Sands Step Show | A Centennial Celebration

 It takes a lot of courage to perform in front of hundreds, thousands or even millions of folk. This type of courage is what I admire in any one other than myself. This past Friday night the Kansas City alumnae chapter of delta sigma theta hosted their annual Burning Sands Step Show at the Uptown Theater. The house was packed! Greek alumni supporters from every black Greek organization came out in drones to support their chapters. All Greeks on the yard stepped except the Alpha's, Omega's and Iota. My personal favorite step team would be the Omega's but they disappointed many that night because they didn't step. It was good to see the AKA's on stage too. Needless, I believe many would agree with me in saying this year was much better than last year. Kudos to the KCMO Delta Sigma Theta Alumnae Chapter for hosting a wonderful event.

One day I will join a Greek alumni fraternity before I turn 50. LOL!!!!

Above and below are some highlights from Who's Who on stage.







































Share/Bookmark

No comments: