Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Adrian + Carmen's Sunday Wedding at The Hawthorne House


This post is long overdue. Adrian and Carmen's wedding took place on a Sunday afternoon in October with some beautiful weather at The Hawthorne House. Both were a referral from some loyal fans and past clients. To be honest, I actually remember Carmen's mother from Lincoln Preparatory Academy as I did some photography for the school a few years back. Just goes to show you how Kansas City is a small place and six degree separation rule. What made their wedding the most sentimental is Adrian's mother - who couldn't attend the wedding - watched the entire wedding from her hospital room via a iPad. A friend of the family skyped the entire ceremony so his mother could have a bird's eye view. It's very evident that Carmen loves her some Adrian. The reception took me back to my college days as it turned into a Alpha and AKA party step show - the floor was rocking!

Congratulations to you both and I hope you all enjoy the below images.









































































Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

Sara Miller Folkerts said...

I wanna life do over. I want to be in AKA and have this beautiful wedding. Great job, Sam and congrats to the couple!

MzLady Aaron said...

Absolutely beautiful! I expect nothing less :)

Katrina Carter said...

u did a good job at my brother wedding. thank u

Dionne Greenfield said...

Stunning as always...you make me wanna go find my husband today just for the pics!

Lisa Kuefler said...

Stunning!

ilovemyhbcus said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful!

Walls Donald said...

Nice!!

Jessica Elmore said...

Beautiful

Carmen Carter said...

This truly will be forever the most memorable day of our lives, thank you for capturing it for us Royal Photography LLC

Jasmine Todd said...

The photos are beautiful so happy for you!!!"

Jasmine Todd said...

The photos are beautiful so happy for you!!!"

Kiana Liddell said...

Beautiful, Gorgeous, and Lovely!!!!! Congrats honey :D

Franchesca Desravines said...

Carmen Carter you brought a tear to my eye. Congrats love! You looked beautiful and your wedding looked amazing."

Wyatt Erika said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful Carmen!