Wednesday, October 29, 2014

TEASER: Alonzo + Myeesha's Wedding in Jacob L. Loose Park Rose Garden


You know what? Kansas City is such a small place. When Myeesha and Alonzo came to meet with me, after all the introductions, she told me she was from Parsons, KS and then my mind starting to jog backwards. I asked her if she knew Trinity and she laughed and said that was her cousin. She didn't know I was Trinity's wedding photographer. WOW! See how things come back around? You never know what kind of blessing is around your corner. These are just a few images taken before and after their outdoor wedding at Loose Park. The cake was created and designed by extraordinaire Renea Feagin of Baked Expressions - awesome as usual!

More images to come. Congratulations Alonzo and Myeesha.










Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Torrance Jones said...

Great Pics as usual!

Oscar Pedroza said...

Nicely done Royal Photography LLC

Trinity Davis said...

I love these pics!!! Great work as usual!

Myeesha Staten said...

Yes you did a wonderful job!!! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture for a beautiful bride!!!