Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Teasers: Jehanna + Andre's Wedding at Arrowhead Stadium | Chiefs Kingdom


Sunday, the day before the Kansas City Chiefs beat the New England Patriots 41-14 here at home, Andre and Jehanna celebrated their wedding nuptials at Arrowhead Stadium. Both are loyal Chiefs fans and dreamed of having their wedding at the infamous stadium. This was my first wedding at the stadium but not my first event - as I have photographed high school proms in the past. The weather was perfect. Jehanna's dress was OUTSTANDING and the wedding party was a BLAST to work with. A big thank you to Shawn for assisting me that day as well. These are just a few images to settle some curiosity - more to come.







Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Tailese Jordon said...

Amazing!

Jehanna Wilkins-Vann said...

I love it!!

Tameka Marquis said...

Very creative! Gorg pics!!!