Friday, August 6, 2010

Derek Senior Photos

We are starting our 2011 Senior photo sessions a whole lot earlier than in the years past. Derek, a senior at one of the local high schools, wanted to take his pictures outdoors at some really cool locations that I had in mind. With all honesty, we scheduled and rescheduled his session at least three times due to the extreme temperatures. He and his father didn't want to wait any longer so we opted to schedule his session in the studio. I'll be the first to say, that he took some really good pics.









Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work Sam...wow, Senior pictures have come a long way from the late 80's lol!

Samuel Jordon II said...

Thanks Ralph and I appreciate you following my work.

derek montalvo said...

wow i like my senior pics