Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Asa | 3-Month Photo Session


Babies are so darn cute! Every now and then, we all have a "baby fix" and want to hold them, smell them and stare into their innocent eyes. I had one of those moments and I was quickly reminded that I have two little ones at home that are a handful. The reality is that they do grow up and can be very demanding but you gotta love them.

A couple of months ago I posted some images of Asa when he was about a month old. His parents are good friends of ours and ones whose wedding I photographed a couple of years ago. Mom called me back for Asa's three month-old photos by request of her grandmother. We chose to keep Asa in his surroundings and took all of the photos in his bedroom. His room is pretty cool too. He's got all kinds of toys and gadgets to hold his interest. He has such a personality and is a good mixture of both mom and dad.






Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

CK said...

What a cutie!!!!! I do remember the previous session you did and my has he grown and changed. It doesn't take long. I have always loved the concept of photographing babies in their own environment, I think it adds personality.