Friday, August 20, 2010

Nicole + Donald | August 14 Wedding


And the two shall become one…

The last few weddings that we’ve photographed both sets of parents have really displayed unconditional love toward their children. Nicole and Donald’s wedding fit perfectly in that category. When Rev. James Terrance (who officiated the wedding) asked, “who gives this bride away?” Her father proudly shouted, “her mother, brother and I.” There is a story behind that one so I won't go into it. If you want to know, I suggest you ask them :) Nicole’s dream wedding occurred just as she wanted. Everything was perfect!

Some of the wedding details:

Ceremony: Friendship Baptist Church
Reception: Adams Pointe Conference Center
DJ: KC Pro Jocks
Lighting: Lights Incredible
Transportation: Pech Limousine

An image from Tailese - Dad providing a little help.








Mom and Nicole share a very special moment just before the ceremony.


Another image from Tailese.
Another image by Tailese. Dad has got to steal a kiss.
Yet another image by Tailese as father and daughter prepare to walk down the aisle.
Image by Tailese.


















Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sam you did a fantastic job! Luv, luv, luv the park bench picture....it looked like a pretty special moment between the two of them......keep up the good work! Beautiful couple!

Nicole said...

Sam you did an AWESOME JOB!Donald and I are extremely happy and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!! So EXCITED!!! and yes there is definitely a lot more behind my dad's words of who gives this bride away:-)lol

Unknown said...

OMG.... I knew they would be pretty, but not this good. I wish I knew you before my wedding 4 years ago. U really did your thang. Can't wait to see the rest. Again, GREAT JOB
Matron of Honor

Zaneta said...

You did a great job Sammy! The first picture is one of my favorites. They are a charming couple!