Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bryan + Comica | July 24 Wedding

I have known Comica for several years and my siblings went to grade school with Bryan. So when I heard that Comica was getting married, I did everything in my power to ensure that I was her photographer. Both have a deep rooted spiritual backgrounds that out shine their outer being. It rained soon after the wedding ceremony so we were forced to do all the pictures in the church except for a few. Comica was a champ and didn't mind getting her dress wet for a few outdoor photos. Her philosophy was..."I'm not going to put this dress back on again so why not".

Thanks Comica and Bryan for allowing me to document your new beginning.



Bryan Jr. getting a little help from his dad.






Comica and Dad have a last minute conversation.


Comica embraces Bryan - a bit teary-eyed and happy that this day has finally happened.















Being serenaded by her sorority - Delta Sigma Theta
Being serenaded by Bryan's fraternity - Alpha Phi Alpha


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

CK said...

Wow, these pictures are beautiful!!!! They show all the emotions wedding photography should capture, excitement, joy, and happiness. You always seem to capture the essence of each individual couple. Great job!!!!!

BTW: I love the picture of them in the rain that you posted in the teaser entry.

Samuel Jordon II said...

Thank you CK. It's good to know you appreciate eccentric views.

Yahoo.com said...

Hi!

Mrs. Clotee and I really enjoyed the beautiful wedding. However, I did not see Clotee. Hope you are feeling better. We are about to leave and go to the senior center and work on putting a plantation quilt together. So long for now.

Clo and Mary