Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Alluring Veils Compliment the Eyes

This year, I’ve photographed two brides who are wearing French Tulle Cage Blusher veils rather than the traditional veils and / or cathedral veils. Evidently this is a new trend for the modern bride. Personally I think it’s sexy and adds a French flair to any bridal gown. I love these veils so much that I've used these brides in some of our wedding advertisements and even our BLOG. These veils draw a lot attention to the eyes and facial composition. Although I'm not a bridal consultant, I highly recommend these head pieces to compliment your wedding gown.

To view images of Deidre's wedding CLICK HERE.

To view images from Tiffany's wedding CLICK HERE.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am impressed you know what a "French Tulle Cage Blusher" is!! hee hee

- Carolyn