Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lois + Dennis | 40-Years of Marriage

Celebrating four decades of anything is something to be proud of in this day in age. Lois and Dennis are one of few married couples who celebrated 40-years of marriage, commitment and life long servitude towards one another. Saturday, August 29 at the St. Paul School of Theology, is where they renewed their vows in upscale fashion.

I've never met a happier couple. I just hope that I'm blessed to spend four decades (40-years) or more with my spouse.

Lois and Dennis, you all are a testimony, continue to be a beacon of life, hope and example of what some young couples are trying to achieve. I'm sure we all would like to know how you continue to do it.

God bless you both.


Dennis preparing to see his wife for the first but second time.
Dennis sings to his wife as she awaits at the alter.




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam...I am always amazed by your eye. Great pictures. I will forward these on.

- Safiyyah

Anonymous said...

As my sisters and I view your AMAZING photography, we are reliving the 40th celebration all over again. Thank you Mr. Sam for helping my parents feel relaxed and for capturing wonderful moments that day. We can't wait until they return home to see your work. THANK YOU again!