Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our First Trash The Dress Session

We are so excited to display our first Trash The Dress session, aka TTD, from this past weekend. Melissa, a bride that we photographed in early November 2008 in Chanute, KS was the perfect model. Melissa and Scott, her husband, were game for anything. It's hard to find that one bride who will be willing to step out of the box for some outrageous but fun pictures. Most brides can't grasp the idea of putting their wedding gown on after the wedding and purposely getting it dirty. Trust me, it's worth it. You have to ask yourself these questions:

1. Will I put my dress back on after the wedding?
2. Do I plan on donating my dress?
3. Do I plan on passing down my dress to my daughter?
4. Is my dress rented?

If the answers to these questions are "NO". Then you might want to consider it.

TTD sessions isn't anything to be scared of, they add life to your wedding photos and look superb in your finished wedding album. You have to keep in mind, we would love to work these photos in on your wedding day but unfortunately there just isn't enough time. We have a special section on our website portfolio section called "Trash The Dress" with examples.

Dare to be bold - we look forward in hearing from you.















Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Sam, You made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You so much!!!!!! You and Tailese are AMAZING:) What an awesome feeling to know that someday, my kids will get to see these pics!!!! It is was such an exhilerating feeling, and thank you for sharing it, and capturing it in the wonderful way you do! Can't wait to see the rest:) Much Love"

- Melissa Stanley