Monday, September 14, 2009

A Man's Car | BMW 335i Custom Wheels for Sale

This is a unusual posting for me. I'm posting it as not to close any doors on future opportunities other than weddings. A photographer has to be verse in all areas because every once in a while, we just might get that call.

Ryan, a groomsmen in Tiffany and Michael's wedding in late July, called me Friday and wanted me to take pictures of his car. He's a BMW phonetic and he's selling these cool German wheels off his BMW 335i Coupe. All I can say is that if I was single, this would be my car. If you are interested in the wheels, let me know and I can pass on Ryan's contact information.






Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,the car looks great in just the few shots on your blog and thanks so much for the advertising!!

Ryan

Anonymous said...

What brand are those wheels?