Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anne + Trey Engagement

Wanna hear something funny?

I felt like I was going on a blind date when we scheduled Anne and Trey's engagement session. Both are not residents of Kansas City (they used to be) and now live further East. We literally have communicated by email from the first inception. I met Anne's mother a couple of months back on behalf of Anne and Trey. Her mother told me that her daughter found me in one of the national magazines I advertise in and after viewing our work online, she was sold on us photographing their wedding. So when we met on The Plaza for their e-session, I had no idea on what they would look like. They had an advantage over me because they knew what I looked like from my website. Trey spotted me out and the conversation flowed as if we already knew each other. We even share a common background. Anne came shortly after and it was the same experience. Both are beautiful people and have strong characteristics.

Their wedding will take place here in Kansas City early-July 2010.












Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her eyes - they look deep in your soul. Are you sure these were taken on The Plaza? None of these landmarks look familiar. Your creativity makes The Plaza look good. The bride and groom look like they had fun; can't wait to see their wedding photos.

- Vanessa

Unknown said...

The pictures are amazing! I can not wait to see the rest of them. Sam, you are a fabulous photographer and person. We could not be more pleased! Thank you.

Anne and Trey

P.S. Thanks, Vanessa! Your comment was very sweet.