Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Addition to the Jones Family

Meet the newest addition to the Jones family. Little Miss Dawsonne is cute as a new bud rose. Photographing babies always reminds me how powerful God is. Life is way too precious to take for granted and holding such a small wonder humbles me in knowing what responsibility we are given in raising children. Dawsonne's mother is a good friend of someone who I grew up with in church and I also found out that she is a dear friend of one of my personal friends. Talk about six degrees of separation.




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

The Mintz Collective said...

I've often said that I can't understand how anyone can experience pregnancy and childbirth as a mother or father, and not acknowledge God's awesomeness. Very beautiful images of a beautiful baby girl! Keep up the good work and I look forward to working with you soon!

Anonymous said...

Woooow, these are great. What a tease :) Chip and I can't wait to see more!!!!

- Melissa