Monday, January 6, 2014

Meet the Jones + Merritt Family | Family Ties by Royal Photography


Two powerhouse families celebrated Christmas together here in Kansas City. I want you all to meet the Jones and Merritt families. I think I can take a leap of faith and say that both families came to celebrate Christmas with the newest addition to the family tree - lil Miss Addison. Torrance and Callie, the Kansas City hosts had the pleasure of celebrating the holidays with Callie's parents and her brother's family. Addison, was the center of the attention and I bet she was spoiled rotten by her grandparents, aunt and uncle and of course her parents. These are a few of my favorite family images.







Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Alicia Miller said...

Love it!!! :)

Zaneta Jordon said...

I like the staging of this picture....good job!

Ieshea Hollins said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh look @ u 2 looking alike lol ... Very nice pic!

Ieshea Hollins Jones said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh look @ u 2 looking alike lol ... Vice nice pic!

Diane Miller Hydeman said...

You two look adorbable, beautiful and sassy.

Samuel Jordon II said...

I concur. They both nailed it and compliment each other very well.

Callie Merritt-Jones said...

You're just saying we are getting old and starting to look alike...