Thursday, January 30, 2014

Teesha + Irving's Engagement by Royal Photography


Being a photographer allows you to meet new and exciting people - some of which you never know when I will meet them again. What's awesome is that Teesha was a bridesmaid in a wedding I photographed a few years back. I found that out at the KC Weddings Bridal Spectacular in July of 2013. She stopped by my booth and opened up one of the display wedding albums because she knew the bride and groom and realized that she was in the wedding. Heck I didn't know it until she pointed it out to me. Kansas City isn't that big and proved to me that I photograph a ton of folk. We traveled a couple of places in the surrounding areas for their engagement photos.

Teesha and Irving will pledge their lives together in July 2014.




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Janice Thomas Bostic said...

I am SOOOO Happy for you!