Monday, July 7, 2008

LaDanya + Ontret: Today, I Will Marry My Friend





Saturday, July 5, LaDanya married her true love, Ontret.

The wedding was beautiful. When the doors opened at the back of the church, I watched his eyes fill as his bride-to-be walked down the aisle on the arms of her father. I personally believe that when she saw Ontret cry, she began to cry half-way down the aisle but as she got closer to him, those tears turned into a huge smile of joy. Her father was one proud "poppa".

Ontret looks like Kobe Bryant (in my opinion). Just so that I didn't sound like a young groupie, I polled several of his groomsmen as well as his father and they all agreed that he has been told that before. LaDanya followed in her mother's footsteps and became a proud member of the historical greek organization Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority (AKA). During the reception, her sorority sisters surrounded her and serenaded her with the sorority's song.

LaDanya and Ontret, congratulations!

THE WEDDING DETAILS WERE:

Share/Bookmark

No comments: