Saturday, July 19, 2008

Meet the Hughes | A Evening in the Park

Saturday late afternoon I took the Hughes family pictures at Loose Park. I have been good friends with the family for many years and felt it a huge honor to capture a few brief portraits. Mark and Dana told me that they were going to bring their dog but I had no idea that he was that big - 7 months big. Nevertheless, he was very playful and responded well to pictures. We couldn't let the even go by with out capturing a few romantic images of "mom & dad".





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,

Thank you so much for capturing these special moments for my family. You are definitely a master at what you do. Pictures are worth 1 million words when you are behind the lense of the camera. We can't wait to see the rest.

Dana Hughes

Samuel Jordon II said...

Dana,
Thank you for the kind words. Like I have always said...it's the subjects that make the difference. Your family really compliment each other.
- Sam