Friday, July 25, 2008

Nicole + Ryan | A bride with a cathedral veil

Since I've lived in Lee's Summit, I've always wanted to photograph a wedding at Woods Chapel United Methodist Church. I pass this church at least once a week and every time I see the grounds I've said to myself that I hope to photograph a wedding there someday. From the freeway, the church looks beautiful. Well that opportunity came and went. Nicole and Ryan, a young couple, said, "I Do" to each other on July 12. The disadvantaged part for me was that I didn't get a chance to photograph their wedding - my good friends Terry and Denise did.

However, I did get a chance to take their e-session last Fall.

Nicole told me about a week before her wedding that she was going to wear a cathedral veil. WOW... She had to rub it in my face :) But it was all good. Terry and Denise did a phenomenal job. Good work ladies.





Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the endearing photo of him kissing her forehead. Nice touch.