Thursday, August 7, 2008

Eunice + Casey | Harley's ride off in the sunset

Many of you may have remembered a while back that I was going to photograph a couple who are strong Harley Davidson riders. Well I met Eunice and Casey at the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Fair on April 6 of this year. They stopped by my booth and viewed some of my work. A few days later they called me to schedule a consultation to talk with me further about their wedding. Making a long story short, they booked and I took their e-session at Longview Lake.

Their wedding was Saturday, August 2 at the Nall Avenue Church of the Nazarene. I might also mention that the minister that officiated the wedding has a daughter who I photographed her wedding about four years ago. When I saw the minister I knew that I remembered his face and after a couple of minutes we both discovered that we knew each other. Kansas City is such a small place. It's true when they say six degrees of separation.

After Eunice and Casey's wedding ceremony, both of them got on their Harley along with her father, stepmother and a few other Harley riders and rode off into the sunset. Actually, they traveled to their reception venue.

I'm still considering getting a Harley or at least some kind of motorcycle.

Congrats Eunice and Casey!





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Mollett family blog said...

Hey Sam, We have spent a long time going through that DVD you gave us! Wow AMAZING! Casey has already turned it into a nice slide show with music that plays on our DVD player. So just wanted to say thanks and I mean it when I say I would highly recommend you. Actually we already mentioned it to Casey's cousin Jasmine who's getting married next month, however they already had one. Darn it.

One more quick note, my motorcycle uncle that started dancing with the flower girls right before you left that I asked you to take pictures of.... Those are priceless, Gary is always rough looking, you got just a few shots with him and the first one. But the 2nd flower girl you got allot of great ones and that is so special to me cause her and I have a special bond. Not only that but Gary (uncle) is HER grandpa and you just don't see the soft side of Gary very often and it was great. Not only that but you totally captured how thrilled she was to be dancing with the only man that has always been in her life and never left. So thanks so much you did an AWESOME job.

Eunice & Casey

Samuel Jordon II said...

Eunice and Casey,

Thank you soooo much for the kind words. You all were a blast to work with. Please let me know if I can do anything for you all.