Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Helaine + Charles | "I Am Loved"

A complete stranger could tell that Helaine and Charles are enthusiastically and totally in love with each other. I never met such a couple who couldn't keep their hands of each other. Needless to say, their engagement session was a breeze.

I took their e-session photos at the Overland Park Arboretum Tuesday evening. Their wedding is late September '08.

What was so gitty about their session was they brought a change of clothes and they both put on red "I am love" t-shirts! I was blown away and have never seen that done since high-school. By no means am I discounting their love for each other but it was just something that I never would imagined or seen done. Maybe we all can take a lesson in public display of affection. I can't wait until the wedding to see what else they have in store.

By the way, I wanted to post a comment from Helaine and Charles, the day after their e-session...

"Charles and I had so much fun last night! We were talking about how happy we are that we selected you as our photographer... you are GREAT! You made us feel so comfortable, could you tell? I just thought I'd drop you a note to let you know."





Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are a little crazy the pictures prove it. I know that about Helaine for a long time, because I am Helaine's little big brother.

Anonymous said...

Helaine, I am so happy for you! You've waited, and God came through like you knew he would. I wish you all the love your heart can hold. Sherry D.

Anonymous said...

Charles & Helaine,

You resemble classic love! Thanks for sharing these pictures! Saskia and I love you both.

Shawn