Thursday, August 7, 2008

IT'S HERE!!! | OUR NEW WEBSITE


We have finally completed our goal - and before our expected timeline!

A few weeks ago, I spoke about a "big announcement". Well...our new website is live. This was a huge task for me. I put in a lot of long hours and sleepless nights getting the site the way I wanted. It's more robust, sleeker and with BIG pictures - pictures that document detail in our clients. Go out and take a look and let me know your thoughts. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT….YOUR NEW SITE IS ABSOLUTELTY WONDERFULL! THE PICTURES ARE SO FRESH AND CRISP! WAY TO GO!

Anonymous said...

Nice improvement from your previous site.

Anonymous said...

Sam I love your new website! It's way COOL. Did you work with B.J. again? Anywho GREAT JOB!!! Talk to you soon. Also, congrats on tunring 38! The big 40 isn't so bad. ;D

Samuel Jordon II said...

Yolanda...thank you, I'm glad you like the new look. B.J., didn't design the new site however, I did consult with him. Hopefully we'll get a chance to work together in the near future.