Friday, August 1, 2008

Busy weekend

Just wanted to give you all an update...

This weekend will be a busy one for me because I will be photographing a wedding Saturday afternoon in Overland Park and a wedding on Sunday afternoon in Kansas City - midtown (stay tuned for the images).

This week all of my time have been consumed with designing wedding albums for my 2008 brides. They are not wasting any time in getting me the images they want in their albums. Am I complaining? No. What's cool about it is that I can have a "work/life balance". I don't put any stipulations on the brides I photograph. Planning a wedding is hectic enough. So I will continue to say, take as long as you need in selecting your images - this is your wedding album and something that you will carry with you down several generations. I'm not going any where.

What I can say is thank God for a strong support group - some of which I have leaned on from time to time. You all have been awesome! ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: